Meet with healthcare professionals from the area who share a passion for infection prevention.
Learn from experts and peers. Chapter meetings are packed with educational presentations on relevant and timely topics.
APIC Chapter 073 News
Mark Your Calendars .... Christmas is coming!
The APIC Holiday Lunch will be Thursday Dec 10 at the Missouri History Museum. Stay tuned for more details .......
APIC Central Illinios Chapter Education
Statewide educational conference - Nov 19-20, 2015 Bloomington, IL
Topics Include: Infection Prevention in the OR, Biocontainment Unit, TB Outbreak Investigation, MDRO's and others.
For more information Click Here
Abstract Writing Days - August 26 and September 10 at BLI
Kate Gase will give assistance on how to turn ideas and work done into abstracts!
From Our Sister Chapter Across the State ......
The Greater Kansas City APIC Chapter would like to invite you all to our annual APIC Chapter conference this coming October 23. The title of the conference is: Infection Prevention: Rapid & Radical Response.
1. Identify 3 ways Infection Prevention across the continuum can impact value-based purchasing reimbursement.
2. Describe 3 emerging diseases and the impact of Infection Prevention across the continuum.
3. Describe process to effect change in your organization.
4. Identify the process to complete an Infection Control Risk Assessment.
5. Identify 3 CMS standards with opportunity forimprovement in your facility.
6. Discover at least 5 resources through networking to incorporate into practice.
Link to Save the Date: http://community.apic.org/greaterkansascity/home
What would you like to see presented at APIC Chapter Meetings? Fill out a needs assessment to let us know: Chapter Educational Needs Assessments